Annual Backflow Prevention Assembly Testing
- Fully insured with REAL General Liability and workman’s compensation Insurance.
- Registered as a Fire Protection Company with the Colorado Department of Public Safety. (Required for any fire sprinkler system backflow assembly in CO)
- BEST TRAINED TECHNICIANS in the industry. We train the testers!
- Quality Testing with NO hidden charges, competitive pricing.
- Get your water back on with minimal inconvenience. Tests performed as quickly as possible.
- Our technicians carry the most common repair kits and parts – most repairs can be done same day with your approval.
- We submit all the paperwork to the water district.
State Regulations mandate that City Utilities and Water Districts throughout Colorado must protect their water distribution systems from possible contamination by identifying water users that pose a potential risk to drinking water quality.
The Water Supplier will require the proper backflow prevention assembly to be installed and maintained by the owner.
Annual inspections of these backflow assemblies are required to ensure the assembly is working properly and the water system is adequately protected.
Standard pricing for testing per assembly within the Denver Metro Area during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm).
Standard price is $75/test, but if order is placed online the cost is discounted $5/test for a total of $70/test.
We will request a copy of the letter you received from the Water District. Without this letter, we cannot guarantee compliance with the Water District. Please submit a copy with your order or be prepared to send it when we call to schedule.
If the water jurisdiction has test report submission fees, they are added to the standard testing price.
Any repairs and/or labor is in addition to cost of the test.