05/18/2022 - 05/20/2022
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
For the health and safety of our staff and students, we are following all requirements from the CDC, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and Tri-County Health. As these regulations are constantly changing, please note the documentation sent as your course date approaches. As always, if the student is feeling ill, we require that they stay home and not attend class. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
$450.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
Wed. 1 – 5 pm, Thurs. & Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, May 21, 2022 – 8:00 am
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved.
STEP 3: The exam registration for the ABPA exam must be completed 30 DAYS prior to the Monday of the class start date. There will not be an exam present on Saturday if this is not completed. REGISTER FOR THE EXAM.
STEP 4: Backflow Consulting and Training will send out an invoice. CLASS MUST BE PAID FOR PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
This class will prepare the student to take the Re-Certification Exam and provide an opportunity to practice the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures in a classroom setting.
The class is intended for those who already hold an ABPA Tester Certification.
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
NOTE: If the student does not have the red USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual, please contact our office for more information.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA ABOUT ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS.
Registrations are closed for this event.