09/16/2020 - 09/18/2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 204-0920 (20 HOURS), $425.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
September 16 thru September 18, 2020
Wed. 1 – 5 pm
Thurs. & Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, September 19, 2020 – 8:00 am
The on-line registration for all classes will close 30 days prior to the exam date. The exam registration for the ABPA exam must be completed 30 days prior to the exam date.
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved.
REQUIRED: The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and ABPA exam fee 30 days prior to the exam date. There will not be an exam present on Saturday if this is not completed. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE ABPA EXAM.
This class will prepare the student to take the Re-Certification Exam and provide an opportunity to practice the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures in a classroom setting.
The class is intended for those who already hold an ABPA Tester Certification.
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
NOTE: If the student does not have the red USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual, please contact our office for more information.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA ABOUT ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 18 STUDENTS.