11/02/2020 - 11/06/2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 201-1120 (40 HOURS), $800.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
November 2 thru November 6, 2020
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, November 7 – 8:00 am
The exam registration for the ABPA exam must be completed prior to the class start date.
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved.
REQUIRED: The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and ABPA exam fee. If this is not completed there will not be exam present on Saturday. Once the student is registered the link for the exam will be emailed.
This 40 hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA FOR ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS.
This class is fully booked.