06/03/2024 - 06/07/2024
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
For the health and safety of our staff and students, if the student is feeling ill, we require that they stay home and not attend class. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
$825.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, JUNE 8, 2024 @ 8:00 am
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved.
STEP 3: Backflow Consulting and Training will send out an invoice approximately 30 days before the start of class. A $50 facility fee will be added for each student to use the facility for the Saturday exam. CLASS MUST BE PAID FOR PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
STEP 4: An email with the ABPA exam registration link will be sent out at the same time as the invoice. The exam registration for the ABPA exam must be completed 14 DAYS prior to the Monday of the class start date. There will not be an exam present on Saturday if this is not completed. REGISTER FOR THE EXAM.
This 40-hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- CREDIT FOR ANOTHER COURSE WILL BE ISSUED IF CANCELLATION IS BEFORE 2 WEEKS OF THE CLASS START DATE. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS IF CANCELLATION IS WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA WITH ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Log in if you already have an account with us.