02/27/2023 - 03/03/2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
For the health and safety of our staff and students, we are following all requirements from the CDC, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and Tri-County Health. As these regulations are constantly changing, please note the documentation sent as your course date approaches. As always, if the student is feeling ill, we require that they stay home and not attend class. Thanks in advance for you cooperation and understanding.
$800.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, March 4, 2023 @ 8:00 am
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved.
STEP 3: The exam registration for the ABPA exam must be completed 30 DAYS prior to the Monday of the class start date. There will not be an exam present on Saturday if this is not completed. REGISTER FOR THE EXAM.
STEP 4: Backflow Consulting and Training will send out an invoice. CLASS MUST BE PAID FOR PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
This 40 hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA FOR ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS
- A $50 FACILITY FEE WILL BE ADDED FOR EACH STUDENT FOR THE USE OF THE FACILITY FOR THE SATURDAY EXAM
This class is fully booked.