01/11/2021 - 01/15/2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 201-0121 (40 HOURS), $800.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
January 11 thru January 15, 2021
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, January 16 – 8:00 am
Registration for the ABPA exam is completed directly through ABPA. Backflow Consulting & Training will send the link to register for the exam once the student is registered for the course.
For the health and safety of our staff and students, we are following all requirements from the CDC, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and Tri-County Health. As these regulations are constantly changing, please note the documentation sent as your course date approaches. As always, if the student is feeling ill, we require that they stay home and not attend class. Thanks in advance for you cooperation and understanding.
REQUIRED: The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and ABPA exam fee 30 days prior to the exam date. There will not be exam present on Saturday if this is not completed.
This 40 hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACTING ABPA FOR ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 8 STUDE
This class is fully booked.