04/24/2013 - 04/26/2013
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 204-413 (20 HOURS) $425.00
Wed. 1 – 5 pm, Thurs. & Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Sat. April 27 – 8:00 am registration
Note: This class runs the same week as #201 the 40 hour class.
This class will prepare the student to take the Re-Certification Exam and provide an opportunity to practice the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures in a classroom setting.
The class is intended for those who already hold a Tester Certification.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: If the student does not have the red USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual, please contact our office for more information.
Price of class includes: The $85.00 exam fee.
- STUDENT MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS.
- YOUR SEAT IS HELD ONLY WITH PAYMENT.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 15 STUDENTS.
Registrations are closed for this event.