02/12/2020 - 02/14/2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 204-0220 (20 HOURS), $425.00 (Does Not Include the Additional ABPA exam fee)
February 12 thru 14, 2020
Wed. 1 – 5 pm
Thurs. & Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, February 15, 2020 – 8:00 am
The on-line registration for all classes will close 30 days prior to the exam date. If registration is closed, please contact our office to see if openings are still available for the class.
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved. Included in this email is the link for the Tester Certification Application. The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and ABPA exam fee 30 days prior to the exam date.
This class will prepare the student to take the Re-Certification Exam and provide an opportunity to practice the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures in a classroom setting.
The class is intended for those who already hold an ABPA Tester Certification.
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
NOTE: If the student does not have the red USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual, please contact our office for more information.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- THE ABPA TESTER EXAM FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION AND CONTACT ABPA ABOUT ANY CHANGES.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 18 STUDENTS.
Registrations are closed for this event.