12/05/2016 - 12/09/2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Backflow Consulting & Training
Class: 201-1216 (40 HOURS), $685.00 (Does Not Include the Additional $95.00 exam fee)
December 5 – 9, 2016
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, December 10th – 8:00 am registration
The on-line registration for all classes will close 30 days prior to the start of the class. If registration is closed, please contact our office to see if openings are still available for the class.
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register the student through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved. Included in this email is the link for the Tester Certification Application. The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and $95.00 exam fee 30 days prior to the exam date.
This 40 hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS.
- YOUR SEAT IS HELD AS SOON AS REGISTRATION IS SUBMITTED.
- THE $95.00 TESTER EXAM FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION.
- THE CLASS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. IT CAN BE USED FOR ANOTHER CLASS. A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE APPLIED FOR CLASSES CANCELLED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE EXAM DATE.
- THE STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING ABPA TO DISCUSS THE CHANGE IN EXAM DATE (AN ADDITIONAL $95.00 EXAM FEE MAY APPLY).
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 18 STUDENTS.
This class is fully booked.