Click the course link to register.
ABPA Exam Preparation Courses
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-0320
03/09/2020 – 03/13/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-0420
03/30/2020 – 04/03/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-0520
05/04/2020 – 05/08/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-0820
08/17/2020 – 08/21/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-0920
09/14/2020 – 09/18/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-1020
10/05/2020 – 10/09/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-1120
11/09/2020 – 11/13/2020
Backflow Assembly Test Prep Course – #201-1220
12/07/2020 – 12/11/2020
ASSE Exam Training Courses
ASSE Backflow Assembly Test Course – Initial – #301-0320
03/02/2020 – 03/06/2020
ASSE Backflow Assembly Test Course – Initial – #301-0920
09/21/2020 – 09/25/2020
ASSE Backflow Assembly Test Course – Initial – #301-1120
11/02/2020 – 11/06/2020
Amerimid, a division of Backflow Consulting, not only provides training in the basics of backflow prevention assembly testing, but also brings you other training courses and seminars to enhance your knowledge within the backflow industry.
Our training courses prepare the student to take either a certification exam offered by the American Backflow Prevention Association (ABPA) or the American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE). Each course has specific prerequisites; review the course requirements confirm which one is right for you.
1. We are a real “brick and mortar” school that can come to you if you desire.
2. Our school has a reputation for low student to teacher ratio for a more personal one on one experience.
3. Students attending our classes have a higher passing rate than many other schools.
4. Students are treated with respect. We don’t tell the student to memorize test procedures; we teach them to understand the hydraulics.
5. Our PowerPoint presentations have taken us hundreds of hours to develop and are designed to lead the student through the learning process.
6. Our instructors not only have years of field experience, they are trained teachers that know how to present the information in a coherent manner.
7. Our instructors are passionate about water quality through backflow prevention. That passion is reflected in their teaching style emphasizing the importance of the backflow prevention assembly testers and their role in water quality.