The Backflow Experts
Testing. Maintenance. Training.
Serving Denver & Colorado Since 1989
THANK YOU for your patience as we work through the new normal.
We are continuing to follow CDC, CDPHE and/or Tri-County Health requirements for our onsite training courses. New course dates will be posted to this website. Please note that any courses currently published may change based on guidance from the CDC, CDPHE and/or Tri-County Health.
Please give us a call or
send us a text to schedule:
Backflow Assembly Testing During COVID-19
Testing of backflow prevention assemblies is essential to the
maintenance of critical water system infrastructure and public health.
Backflow Consulting & Training is continuing to meet the needs of our customers and public health. We are taking every precaution we can to ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as the general public.
Our technicians are trained and equipped with PPE and sanitize equipment during testing.
To Our Customers, to facilitate social distancing guidelines we are asking for:
- Lock box information or other means of accessing the assemblies that limit face to face contact.
- When this is not possible, maintaining social distancing and limiting contact will help ensure the safety of all.
- As usual, please email or fax (303) 537-0129 the letters you receive from the Water District to ensure proper compliance for your property.
QUESTIONS? CALL or TEXT (303) 537-0126 OR EMAIL
- Fully insured with REAL General Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
- Registered as a Fire Suppression System Contractor – Backflow with the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control. (Required for any testing of backflow assemblies on fire sprinkler systems in CO)
- BEST TRAINED TECHNICIANS in the industry. We train the testers!
- Quality Testing , competitive pricing.
- Get your water back on with minimal inconvenience. Tests performed as quickly as possible.
- Our technicians carry the most common repair kits and parts – most repairs can be done same day with your approval.
- We submit all the paperwork to the water districts…no hassles.
Repair Parts & Testing Kits
Visit our partner, Test Gauge, Inc.
for all of your
backflow assembly parts and equipment needs.