#201-0417 Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Workshop
04/24/2017 - 04/28/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Amerimid Consulting Colorado
Class: 201-0417 (40 HOURS), $725.00 (Does Not Include the Additional $95.00 exam fee)
April 24 thru 28, 2017
Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Exam: Saturday, April 29th – 8:00 am registration
The on-line registration for all classes will close 30 days prior to the start of the class. If registration is closed, please contact our office to see if openings are still available for the class.
STEP 1: The student (or representative) must register through our registration form on this website.
STEP 2: A confirmation email will be sent once the class registration has been approved. Included in this email is the link for the Tester Certification Application. The Student must complete and submit the Backflow Assembly Tester Certification Application and $95.00 exam fee 30 days prior to the exam date.
STEP 3: The seat in class is held only with payment. Payment is expected upon receipt of the invoice. No refunds issued within two (2) weeks of class start date.
This 40 hour class will provide the student with the information necessary to pass the Tester Certification Exam.
Topics covered include:
- Assembly operation
- Rules and regulations troubleshooting
- USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition test procedures
A 100 question multiple choice written examination and a practical exam will be administered by the ABPA following the class.
NOTE: Price of class includes the USC FCCC&HR 10th Edition Manual.
- STUDENT MUST BE SPONSORED BY A COMPANY/EMPLOYER. OUR CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY BUSINESS TO BUSINESS.
- REGISTRATION MUST BE SUBMITTED A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE.
- PAYMENT IS DUE UPON RECEIPT OF INVOICE.
- NO REFUNDS ISSUED WITHIN TWO (2) WEEKS OF CLASS START DATE.
- THE $95.00 TESTER EXAM FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THE TESTER EXAM APPLICATION.
- THE CLASS IS FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- TOTAL CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO APPROXIMATELY 18 STUDENTS.
This class is fully booked.